JIRA tasks can be created in different ways:
- User login
Customer Account >> Questions >> Will take you to Burti Service Desk
- Burti Service Desk>> Choose your necessary topic
- Summary and description of task >> Create
2. The Customer’s representative sends an email to email@example.com, which automatically creates the JIRA Issue;
3. The Customer’s representative places a call by phone or orally. In such case the Contractor creates the JIRA Issue on behalf of the Customer’s representative.
For the Contractor to approve the Issue, at least the following parameters of the Issue need to be known:
First name and surname of the Customer’s representative
- Undertaking of the Issue in case the Customer uses HansaWorld at different undertakings
Title of HansaWorld or the Contractor’s product
Comprehensible description of the Issue
4. If the Customer’s representative does not have JIRA user, it will be created automatically or manually by notifying thereof to the specified email of the Customer’s representative.
5. In case this information is not specified, the Contractor reserves the right not to approve the Issue for performance. It will be delivered to the Customer or the Customer’s representative, who has placed the Issue for the purpose to update the necessary information.
→ The Issue shall be deemed created, if it has the status Waiting for support or Open
and it is assigned to the Contractor’s representative (image - People involved)
Status colour Blue title Open
→ A unique identifier is allocated to the Issue, which is used upon administration of the Issue’s updates, status, responsible persons, priorities, and other parameters, as well as for the purpose to assess working hours, records and payments.
(image - DESK-38)
JIRA tasks status
- JIRA task status is changed from
Status colour Blue title Open
Status colour Yellow title In Progress
- The Issues where the estimated time necessary for solution does not exceed minimum time-keeping Interval shall be solved without additional coordination with the Customer. The Interval is set at 30 minutes.
Status colour Yellow title Estimated
- The Issues where the estimated time necessary for solution exceeds the set Interval are sent to the Customer’s responsible representative along with assessment of the estimated time (hereafter, the Estimate) and proposed Performance Time for approval, using the issue tracking system JIRA
- If the Customer approves the Estimate (status Estimate Accepted -
), then the work on the Issue is commenced within Performance Timeline or the timeline set out for the Customer’s Service Level.
Status colour Yellow title Estimate Accepted
- In case of performance of the Issue it is delivered to the Customer’s representative for verification (status User acceptance -
Status colour Green title User Acceptance
- The accepted and automatically accepted Issues which are to be deployed in the System’s Operational Environment shall be respectively flagged by the Customer’s representative (Accept the Solution) (statuss Ready to deploy -
) and assigned to the Contractor..
Status colour Green title Ready for deploy
- The Contractor shall from time to time deploy one or more solutions of the Issues flagged by the Customer in JIRA into the System’s Production Environment (statuss Deployed -
) and assign thereof to the Customer’s representative.
Status colour Green title Deployed
- If no specific objections are expressed or questions raised within the set timeline the Issue is automatically deemed accepted and closed (statuss Closed -
Status colour Green title closed
- If specific deficiencies are discovered in the course of verification, the Customer shall record the deficiencies along with all required information in a form of screenshot, video recording, data samples, and reopens the Issue (statuss Reopened -
) by assigning it to the Contractor
Status colour Yellow title reOpened