- The client needs to reroute their firewalls/routes so that ports 1301, 1081 and 499 are accessible from outside.
- Setup a StandardERP serverMake sure outgoing connections to these servers and ports are allowed:
- Setup a StandardERP server if you don't have one already
- After setting up the database - import this additional file (to add the cloud node to Burti) burti_hosting_partner_block.txt
- Open Technics module
- Programm status
- Special Menu -> Setup Cloud Node
- A window will open where you can make alterations (only if needed and approved beforehand)