JIRA tasks can be created in different ways:
1. The Customer’s representative who is already a JIRA user shall establish the JIRA Issue in the Customer Account website services.burti.lv https://services.burti.lv
- Burti Service Desk>> Choose your necessary topic
- Summary and description of task >> Create
2. The Customer’s representative sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which automatically creates the JIRA Issue;
3. The Customer’s representative places a call by phone or orally. In such case the Contractor creates the JIRA Issue on behalf of the Customer’s representative.
4. If the Customer’s representative does not have JIRA user, it will be created automatically or manually by notifying thereof to the specified email of the Customer’s representative.
5. In case this information is not specified, the Contractor reserves the right not to approve the Issue for performance. It will be delivered to the Customer or the Customer’s representative, who has placed the Issue for the purpose to update the necessary information.
→ The Issue shall be deemed created, if it has the status Waiting for support or Open and it is assigned to the Contractor’s representative (image - People involved)
→ A unique identifier is allocated to the Issue, which is used upon administration of the Issue’s updates, status, responsible persons, priorities, and other parameters, as well as for the purpose to assess working hours, records and payments.
(image - DESK-38)
JIRA tasks status
- The Issues where the estimated time necessary for solution does not exceed minimum time-keeping Interval shall be solved without additional coordination with the Customer. The Interval is set at 30 minutes. JIRA task status for such Issue is changed from to .
- The Issues where the estimated time necessary for solution exceeds the set Interval are sent to the Customer’s responsible representative along with assessment of the estimated time (hereafter, the Estimate) and proposed Performance Time for approval, using the issue tracking system JIRA (status - )
- Customer can Accept the Estimate or Cancel the request
- If the Customer accepts the Estimate (status Estimate Accepted - ), then the work on the Issue is commenced within Performance Timeline or the timeline set out for the Customer’s Service Level.
- In case of performance of the Issue it is delivered to the Customer’s representative for verification (status Waiting for Customer - WAITING FOR CUSTOMER)
- Customer can Accept the Solution or Reopen the issue
- The accepted and automatically accepted Issues which are to be deployed in the System’s Operational Environment shall be respectively flagged by the Customer’s representative (Accept the Solution) (status Invoice - ) and assigned to the Contractor.
- Customer's representative should add a Comment together with acceptance if it's necessary to add extra information on when the Issue can be deployed in the System’s Operational Environment (status )
- The Contractor shall from time to time mark one or more solutions of the Issues flagged by the Customer in JIRA as ready to be deployed in System’s Production Environment (status Ready for Deploy - READY FOR DEPLOY)
- The Contractor shall from time to time deploy one or more solutions of the Issues flagged by the Customer in JIRA into the System’s Production Environment (statuss Invoice - ) and infomr the Customer’s representative in comment section.
- If no specific objections are expressed or questions raised within the set timeline the Issue is automatically deemed accepted and closed (statuss Closed - ).
- If specific deficiencies are discovered in the course of verification, the Customer shall record the deficiencies along with all required information in a form of screenshot, video recording, data samples, and reopens the Issue (statuss Reopened - ) by assigning it to the Contractor